THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"I like shaking my buckets."

I went up to Maley's in Corning on Saturday night with Jason to watch Agony Hill play, and it was a pretty cool night. I made a few new friends, danced a bit, and we may have found ourselves a replacement guitarist. Or something of that sort. I guess a couple guys from the band are going to talk to some people for us. Hopefully. It helps to know people who know lots of other people.

I'm STILL tired from that night. And today is Tuesday.

And then after a freaky event last night, I've got something big in my mind. One of those things that makes for an awesome song. I won't say what it is here, but I will say that a very twisted song may come out of it. Watch for it.

Oh yeah, make sure you check out the new ad space renter, Rocky Jay. The guy's got a thing for women's asses, but his blog IS quite entertaining. And he seems like a pretty cool guy. Good sense of humor.

So what's on the agenda today? I have to run to the bank, hit up the store for some black hair dye and plastic forks, do some writing (hopefully an entire set of lyrics), pick up the sister from school, and then I'll probably be going over to J's place for a while. Busy.

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: