THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Well, you can't kill a hotdog.."

We broke through our small bout of laziness yesterday.

We pulled out my newest set of lyrics (which was chewed slightly by J's dog) and WHABAM! Within an hour, we had something.. almost an entire song. How frickin' awesome is that? I'm proud of that one.

Go check out Got Lyrics!, this week's blog ad space renter. It's a great music news blog with, of course, lyrics. So YO, CHECK IT OUT, DUDE!

I've also made some major changes to the website over the past week. (Forgot to mention that one.) The entire color scheme is different, along with the main links and features.

We're also looking for a new guitarist, guys. Anyone in the Penn-York valley looking for a metal band? Send an email to band@sinsfate.net.

www.sinsfate.net

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My rock guitarist would have been good for you. But we are far away in Nigeria.

His name is Dabyna Abraham and is a friend of Keziah Jones.

He is as hot as any of the best rockers anywhere and guess what he is also a sound engineer.

I wish you all the best.

God bless.