THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

How about a snorkel and an avocado?

People in this town just have no sense of humor whatsoever. I cannot understand it. Maybe they don't like metal freaks.. who knows?

We're still looking for guitarists. And drummers. (My god, this is annoying the crap out of me!) But what can I do? I'm making new contacts every few days.. people in other bands. Many have offered to help us out in finding musicians, and I appreciate that, but I'm still riding that fence between composure and insanity. Or maybe I'm just impatient.

We've also been working on a couple songs that we've yet to come up with names for. They're.. interesting. I'll put it that way. I've got a crapload of ideas, but because of our lack of musicians, we can't put all of them into action.

And again with the frustration. It's one big circle.

Ever notice that life revolves around circles? Our emotions and life events can be compared to circles in one way or another. The earth is a circle. (Okay, it's a SPHERE.. but still, just work with me.) CD's are circles. Most dishware take on the form of circles. The wheels on our cars are circles. I think I have made my point.

Heptagons are completely left out of the loop. Is it weird to feel bad for them? HEPTAGONS HAVE FEELINGS, TOO!

Go check out the ad space renter- Workout4Bloggers. It has cool little exercises and plenty of health facts for lazy computer people like me.

And reading over this, I've come to the conclusion that I should not be blogging with a buzz..

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: