THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Google words like PLUNGER and SLINKY and GIVE ME BEER..

..and see if this page comes up. You never know.

I'm moving in a few days, so I thought now would be a good time to type up this post. And no, I'm not telling you where I'm moving to.. I don't need forty-seven thousand people from the internet knocking on my door, asking if I can come out to play. Sorry, kiddies.

This is going to be quite the experience for me, considering that I've never really been out on my own.. even though I'll have a roomie. I've fallen in love with the apartment and I can't wait to add my personal touches to it. I can't take all my junk with me though. I wish I could.

Make sure you pay a visit to this week's ad space renter, Scooter McGavin's 9th Green. At first I thought it was a golf blog, but then I checked it out and found that it has a lot of cool media stuff. It's worth the visit.

Okay, guys. I've got a lot of packing and shtuff to do. Later!

www.sinsfate.net

2 comments:

Tom said...

Don't worry, I don't want to know where you live. But seriously, what is the new address?

Scooter McGavin said...

Thanks for the plug and I hope your move is going smoothly.