THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Friday, May 12, 2006

"..and so you get the full effect of my asscheeks rattling."

Thank you, Jason. I could have lived without that remark.

Okay, guys. I have a confession to make. I'm still using Christmas cookie stamps to mail out my phone bills. Why? Because I think they're cute.. Not really. I just don't do much as far as the post goes. And the way I'm going, I'll still be using those stamps next December.

On a different note, we've been working on our music and stuff. Still looking for a replacement guitarist though. Hopefully we'll find the guy soon.

That reminds me (and I don't know why!).. I have to go over to J's place and take a shower yet again today before I have to go to work in the evening. The mother shut off all the hot water in the house at the beginning of the week and only turns it on to do dishes and take a shower. Unfortunately for me, I am never home at those times and get screwed out of a hot shower. And so I have to travel ten minutes down the road with my towel, lavender body wash, clothes, and man deoderant because I don't know a thing about plumbing.

And now is the time I ask myself why I'm posting such useless information for the world to read. I don't know.. I have nothing better to write about.

Shower time.

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: