THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASEBALL?

Yes, we are odd. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Even my 9-year-old sister has used our names with the word "retard" recently.

At least we're having fun.

We're taking a little break from the music right now, building our contact list and getting ready for a long, tiring stretch of practices. Everyone needs some time to goof off now and then, and now is our turn. (It's going to be a beautiful, sunny Saturday on the roof with beer and music. Yes, the roof. This is our Memorial Day weekend.)

Go visit this week's blog, A Yoga Coffee Outlook. It's a fairly popular blog and I enjoy reading it.

So what's on my agenda for today? Well, I've got to dye my hair again.. I've got about an inch of light blonde roots because I've been far too lazy to do anything about it. And I need to get some more cold medicine. I've had a sore throat and runny nose for a couple days now. It sucks. But all in all, it's going to be a pretty lazy day. I have no obligations. I'm free to be the idiot that I am.

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: