THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The circle continues.


In order to survive, we must all adapt to changing situations. This is how we learn and grow. For every end, there is a new beginning. We must reach these ends and venture on in order to mature and find out who we are and where we stand in life.


I won't confirm nor deny it all
I'm sorry, so sorry
But after all this time
You failed to see me for who I am
I'm not in the right, not in the wrong
You were far too blind all along
And so we say goodbye

I never meant for my final words to sound so harsh. But I have never been one to sugarcoat things. You know this.

I wish you the best of luck on your own journey.
And ours continues.

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: