THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I am a genius!

I finished an ENTIRE set of lyrics today! Sure, I'll have to do some tweaking later on, but I FINISHED! It's been about a year since I have been able to write the words to an entire song in a day. Lately I've been writing a few lines and then saying, "Screw it!" and tossing my notebook aside. But not today.

Now I'll have to show the guys and see what they think. I really hope it goes over as well as I hope it will. (Wish me luck!)

Also, because of the list of opportunities we gained yesterday (I'm dying to spill the secret!), I've become so much more inspired and I'm willing to do just about anything to make this work.

Oh, before I forget.. That picture I included in this post is of me brushing my teeth. Yes, I'm an odd one. If you don't like it, too bad. I don't care.

Let's see... tomorrow's Thursday. I'm thinking about dropping by Jason's apartment tomorrow afternoon. There's just too much excitement built up inside of me to keep my newly finished work to myself. Hope he'll be home... (And I'll see John on Friday, so he can see it then.)

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: