THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thoughts..

And so here I am at 8:00 in the morning, listening to Karmacode, the new Lacuna Coil cd that was released yesterday. I'm not the slightest bit disappointed. Their style has changed a little since their last release (Comalies came out in 2002, I think), and I really like it.

Go check out the new ad space renter- Am I Famous Now? The author is more straight-forward and sarcastic than I am.. that makes for some interesting posts. I really enjoy reading it.

As for the music thing, the sources and ideas are growing. There are just a few rough patches that we really need to smooth out (I can't say what they are here). I had a very long conversation with Jason last night about it all. It's like I'm talking to a male version of myself. F***ing awesome. We're totally on the same page and our way of thinking is very, very similar.. only he's the more business knowledgeable one and I'm the uber artistic one. Definitely a great match. We're putting our stuff together, and hopefully something good will become of this. If we can get over this one hill, we'll be in the clear for a good while. I hope we can do it.

I plan to do some writing today. There's so much I want to write about, but the hard part is putting it all into words. I want to have a great single perfected within the next month or so.

www.sinsfate.net

No comments: