THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today's Adventures

I guess you could say the day was a little odd. John came over before I even had a chance to get showered and dressed in clean clothes. I was a dirtbag but hey, if he has a problem, he can go shove it. We went over a few songs we liked and stuff. As always, it was hard to keep on topic because we talk about anything and everything as it comes to our minds. Plus John was a bit wound up today.

Then we hit Tammy's Diner for lunch. Awesome food. And cheap as hell. Our lunches together cost less than $15. This is definitely going to become a tradition- lunch at Tammy's. But I'm not sure what we're going to do for John and Gary's "two o'clock feeding time" at two a.m. The only local place would be the Dandy and get a sub or something. Denny's is awesome, but it's half an hour away. It's fine for Elmira gigs, but not for here in the valley.

After lunch, we headed over to the Neutral Ground Cafe to pick up the January performance schedule. And then made our way to Jolly's to get a couple energy drinks. (Not something John really needed!) And afterward, we walked back to my house like frickin' drunks, laughing and cracking jokes.

Back at my place, John pulled out the guitar and we worked a little bit.. not much. We did a lot of screwing around with my computer and microphone. I'm uploading a file right now. Give it another half hour though.. Damn dialup. I hate it.

No comments: