THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rhythm guitarist!

Looks like we've hooked Gary for rhythm guitar! He decided not to take off and go.. god knows where.. and play with us. I'll probably snap a pic of him when we get together Tuesday morning.

I'm excited, John's excited.. We're all fine and dandy.

Now we just need a drummer and bassist. Where to find them? I haven't the slightest clue. Metal isn't exactly the biggest thing around here. Waverly is full of rednecks and skateboarders.

I was a little bored earlier while checking my myspace messages and came across this:


How to make a Kourt
Ingredients:
5 parts pride
5 parts self-sufficiency
5 parts beauty
Method:
Layer ingredients in a shot glass. Add lovability to taste! Do not overindulge!

Interesting.

Okay, maybe not.

No comments: