THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sin's Fate has hit Blogger!



Hello, hello, hello!

I am Kourtney, the sarcastic vocalist for Sin's Fate (metal band in the making). After a week or so of contemplating, I have finally decided to bring our little ventures to Blogger.

Why haven't I decided to do this sooner?

I don't know... I'm a lazy ass. Good enough answer, I suppose.

At the moment, we are just an acoustic duo (John and myself), and we're looking for talented young musicians in and around the Penn-York valley. We've got a few ideas and a few people whom we may possibly ask to join us. But there are so many people we've yet to meet. (If you're interested, send me an email at Raivyn@netzero.com)

It's about time for me to head off to bed though, as I should have done hours ago. What was I thinking?! I have to wake up early!

One last thing...
If you come across this blog anytime soon, LEAVE A COMMENT AND WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAMN IT!

I'm a charming one, aren't I?

Later.

2 comments:

Joseph Slabaugh said...

huh... GL on your band. But you forgot to link to me, at www.blooger.org.

HypnoGoddess said...

Hi!

Found you through Blog-O-Holic's Webring. Interesting blog you have here...