THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A casual night out. Nothing too exciting.


And here we've got a very unflattering picture of the John-o-monster. (If he doesn't like it, oh well. He'll get over it.)

Our evening was spent at the high school working the lights and microphones for the elementary and middle school kids' Christmas concert. Well, he did the sound stuff while I drank a soda and ate chocolate mint candies. I did a little bit of lighting stuff.. whatever was in front of me. Not that anything hard needed to be done. We just kind of sat in the back and BS'ed with Sheila, whom we went to school with a couple years ago, and this really cool couple standing behind us. I never did get their names.

PEPPERONI PIZZA ALL THE TIME!

And then afterward, we made our way down to the coffee shop where we sat and talked for a while. It was cool, other than the fact that I kept getting this feeling that a few people on the other side of the room were watching me. But anyway, we talked about our ideas for music and random things to do. We still need to call Timmy and see when he wants to get together and jam. We've been holding off too long on the guy. I feel bad about it, but what can I say? I've been sick for over a week now.

I really hate this runny nose and lack of energy. The only good thing that's coming out of my being sick is the crazy Arch Enemy vocals. I pulled off "Ravenous" with a friend's band not too long ago, and it turned out to be amazing. But that's a story for another day, I suppose.

But for now, it's bed time. Happy Yule!

Later.

No comments: