THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Morning practices..

We started practice today at 10 a.m. and let me tell you, morning practices are a killer sometimes. Between getting over sickness and that whole morning voice thing, I sounded like crap. But hey, that's just how it goes, I guess.

Red Bull is really the only thing that gets me up and moving that early. Even coffee doesn't do the trick anymore.. Guess I'm a caffeine addict. Wonderful. That's how I get through my gigs too. I drink Red Bull before and during the act. A few people have joked around saying that I'd be the perfect spokesperson for the drink. And they are right. Very right. I haven't decided whether this is a good thing or a bad thing quite yet.

We tried ringing Timmy up today but wound up with his voicemail, so I left a message. It probably won't be until after the holidays when we meet up. That's fine though. We've all got our separate schedules.

We'll get it all together in time. Hopefully soon.

No comments: