THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm so excited.

Today during practice time, I started playing an intro to a Korn song on my keyboard out of boredom. Eventually John joined in with a mournful guitar sound. And after a few changes to what I was playing, we created a brand new song. It's still in the works though. We need to piece things together and I need to come up with some lyrics. But this could very easily become a heart wrenching ballad in the near future. It could even be finished within the next 2-3 weeks if we work hard. I just can't wait to finish this particular song and put it up for everyone to hear.

More changes have been made to the E-team pages. Come check them out. People are required to sign up in order to view it, but registration is free and we don't spam your e-mails like a lot of people do. www.sinsfate.net

I'm also trying to put together my knowledge of php and maybe come up with some special add-ons for the members only pages. We'll see how inspired I am.

No comments: