THE LATEST:

  • "The Voyager" Lyrics - I have it all- A song for everything And still nothing, Writing lyrics only I Can understand. Left dry and thirsty For something more, Someplace more....
    8 years ago

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Plans for the day.

It's been a little while since I last posted here. We're not idle, just kind of slow online right now.

Today we plan on doing some recording later on after we make a few runs to the store and maybe take a few pictures. Depending on whether Gary will be joining us or not (we're not sure yet), we may hit the Chinese restaurant for lunch. I don't know.

As I type, John's here playing his Schecter and coming up with an awesome little tune. We're DEFINITELY going to use it in the near future. It's like he's got an entire song completed already.. and he hasn't even been here 15 minutes. Musical genius, I'm telling you. Maybe it's the sunglasses. I don't know.

Anyway, we're off. Thanks for reading and take care.
Visit us at www.sinsfate.net.

No comments: